Our Real Estate Attorneys’ Expertise
Our attorneys have decades of experience handling a wide range of real estate and property matters.
We represent owners, buyers, sellers, agents, property managers, homeowners’ associations, and residential and commercial landlords and tenants.
Our Real Estate Law Services
Services we provide for our real estate and property clients are:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for the transfer, purchase and sale of residential and commercial real estate for buyers and sellers;
- Assisting homeowners in property disputes including encroachments, easements, trespass, nuisance, and boundary issues;
- Working with owners, developers and Homeowners’ Associations in drafting and amending declarations and resolving matters with homeowners;
- Representing landlords and tenants in drafting, reviewing and negotiating residential and commercial leases and personal guarantees;
- Developing co-ownership agreements and co-occupancy agreements among multiple owners and occupants of real property; and
- Real estate litigation matters such as partition actions, nondisclosure and fraud, breach of contract, liens, and quiet title cases.
Disputes & Litigation in Real Estate Matters
We represent clients at all stages of a legal dispute, from the initial demand, to mediation, and eventually arbitration or trial. We provide sophisticated services and practical advice for real estate issues of all types and sizes, always mindful of a client’s budget.
We take pride in providing services that are efficient, diligent, and reasonably priced, and are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for our clients.