- San Diego State University
- California Western School of Law
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Probate Proceedings
- Decedent’s Affairs
- Contested Trust Matters
- Financial Elder Abuse
- Business Formation
Angela M. Jenkins
Angela is an attorney with Greenman, Lacy, Klein, Hinds, Weiser. Her practice solely focuses on estate planning, contested matters, trust and probate administration, and elder abuse. While Angela began her career in litigation and criminal defense, her passion and “true calling” is in the area of trusts and estates. Angela’s diverse background, prior litigation experience, and years of legal practice enable her to provide a unique client focused representation.
Angela believes a properly drafted estate plan can prevent potential family unrest in the future, obtain tax savings advantages, and provide clients with peace of mind knowing their affairs are in order. Angela also focuses on special needs trusts to ensure individuals with special needs continue to receive federal and state benefits in the event they receive an inheritance.
Whether caring for an aging parent or handling a deceased loved one’s affairs, Angela guides trustees, executors, administrators, and agents through the unfamiliar legal requirements to avoid common pitfalls and prevent liability. Angela is highly experienced in handling probate matters across the state of California. This experience provides Angela with the knowledge and understanding necessary to fight for a beneficiary’s rights against neglectful fiduciaries who fail to properly handle a trust or probate administration.
In 2006, Angela received her B.A. in Political Science, with a minor in Communication, from San Diego State University. In 2010, Angela earned her J.D. from California Western School of Law. While in law school, Angela was a Dean’s List Scholarship recipient, student ambassador, executive board member for the Black Law Student Association and the Christian Legal Society. Angela was admitted to the California State Bar in 2010.
Angela was raised in San Diego and Temecula. As the proud daughter of a Naval Officer and long line of military veterans, Angela proudly gives back and supports our local military families. In her spare time, Angela enjoys spending time with her boyfriend, experimenting in the kitchen, spoiling her pets, and sneaking off to Disneyland as much as possible.
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association – 2010- present
- Member, North County Bar Association – 2014- present
- Member, State Bar of California – 2010- present
- Member, Southwest Riverside County Bar Association – 2019- present
- Member, Earl B Gilliam Bar Association – 2015- present
- Barrister, Fiorenzo V. Lopardo American Inns of Court – 2015-present
- Co-Chair, Trusts & Estates Section North County Bar Association – 2018-present
- Volunteer, Youth in Court Program North County Bar Association – 2015-present
- Member, Temecula Chamber of Commerce – 2019 – present
- Licensed Notary Public – 2015- present
Areas of Practice